- Compatible with industry standard products
- Volume Controls, 12 Volt DC lighting, commercial 70 volt speakers
The system will be programmed by APS and easily installed by the end user or contractor, using predefined terminal descriptions.
Configuration changes can be securely made from anywhere at any time using the built in web interface.
Redundant CAD/RF Alerting
Our system is able to alert from both CAD and RF (using 2-tone decoder), allowing for alerting back-up in the event that either method fails.
- Self ramping speakers
- Custom alert tones
- Multiple audio inputs (Fire radio, Telephone, Mutual aid)
- Alert audio of specific doorbell activation
- Response count-up timer
- On/off timer schedules (siren, bells, lights, exterior speakers)
- Displays CAD information on alert with mapped routing
- Customizable non-emergency panes including DOT cameras weather radar, announcements, last call, Gmail calendar, camera view
- Integrates with our FAST alerting system
- Integrates with APS Who’s In
- Works with emergency ring down phones
- Existing devices (bells, lighting, door activation)
- Provides 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Multiple zones available (dorm, exterior, engine bay, etc.)
- Multiple resets available (system, stove, dorm specific)
- Unit specific alerting (EMS, Fire, Squad, Truck)
- Display incident data and non-emergency screen
- Mutual aid alerting by CAD and RF
A light-weight, lower cost version of the IP Controller, for when you want information rich displays without all the heavy integration.
- Display an in-house developed or dynamically generated map alongside incident data on the LCD monitors. The dynamic map zooms in and places a marker at the incident location. In addition, the map will display markers for all surrounding road closures, water sources, and traffic.
- Display incident alert details on LED signs and LCD monitors.
- Plays text to speech information about your incident over your P.A. system, including incident description, unit(s) due and incident address.
- Send emails, text messages, and/or alphanumeric pages of incident alerts.
The IP Alerting Controller is used to control a vast array of devices that when put together, create your customized alerting system. Some of our most utilized devices are listed.